Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 119

Thread: Lipstick on a pig?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lipstick on a pig?

    That is retarded...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lipstick on a pig?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've heard that one since I was 5 years old, now its an attack??
    </div></div>

    On Fox this morning a bama supporter was talking about this and said that the term "lipstick" became hers the second she said it at the RNC like the term "community organizer" is bama's and using these terms is a direct refference to either of them.

    So yes it is an attack now. </div></div>

    So...one supporter of Obama sees it that way b/c they want to see it (much like those who are likely racists want to "call a spade a spade"), now it's an attack--not how Obama meant it to come across?

    I'll repeat it in highlight form again so this doesn't stretch a whole another page...fodder/silliness/detract/real issues/no bearing on eleciton/waste of time.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Lipstick on a pig?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've heard that one since I was 5 years old, now its an attack??
    </div></div>

    On Fox this morning a bama supporter was talking about this and said that the term "lipstick" became hers the second she said it at the RNC like the term "community organizer" is bama's and using these terms is a direct refference to either of them.

    So yes it is an attack now. </div></div>

    Standard Rep line isn't it? Next Obama will have WMDs stashed on the South Side of Chicago. Runnnnn ...they are gonna attttack us.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •